Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Know U R Lying 2 M3!!! & Every1 Else!


People are lying about things and I am far from impressed by it. I will make my feelings known about the whole lot of them when I feel that I should. I have known about the lies and betrayal for a while now, yet I have done nothing about it, I have ignored it or them and tried to surprises the feelings I have about it, like I have everything else before this, no more!!



You know who you are, you know I know and yet you seem to be carrying on as if its not happening, is this because you think that just because one person knows that no-one else could have caught on?? hell no, people know, they may have just not told you they know. You sit and wonder while everyone else is chatting about stuff that you are getting ignored, well you know why you are being ignored, you know why people will no longer give you the time of day yet you don't care. You don't care, and you don't change it. You carry on with Sherman as though you have started to believe it yourself. Wake up guys, your busted. I just haven’t done this before now to show how actually pissed off I am about the whole thing. But now I am, I am fed up with not saying something from fear of other people, I am sick to death about it all and it has made me ill because I am hiding things again. No more, your on your own, do not contact me, do not even try calling me. You want to come clean about it?! GO to someone else, I have had enough of trying to help you through whatever it is you are feeling but at the end of the day, I have done enough.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!



(Another thing that I do to please others: keep my mouth shut, when really I should be talking

No comments:

Post a Comment